“I’ll help you identify,
own and confront
They have people problems.
I solve your people problems.
Her interest in societal isms like racism, sexism, ageism, classism and plain old stupidism began when she was very young, instead of playing outside, she was inside “playing” school — or more accurately — learning to count, read and write, just in case her darker skin tone cheated her out of an equal education. Risha would later learn how experiences like these would feed into her biases and with that realization, Risha planned to change the world, starting with the reddest state in the nation.
Today, Risha is the Founder & CEO of Risha Grant LLC, an award-winning diversity consulting and communications firm. Their mission is to utilize diversity communication strategies, tactics and training as a catalyst to create an inclusive culture in every company and community. Additionally, Risha created DiversityConneX.com, a highly successful online recruitment tool utilized by both small organizations and Fortune 500 companies to connect diverse professionals to their career opportunities, internships, and non-profit and corporate board positions.
As a national speaker, Risha uses passion, knowledge and humor to empower attendees to increase their bottom line by giving them tools to get rid of their B.S. The engaging approach of her consulting and training has helped governors, NBA teams, mayors, Fortune 500 companies, non-profit organizations and companies to reduce bias and further the understanding of Diversity & Inclusion.
The Inclusive Leadership Award (Nov. 2018) • Top 20 Inclusive Workplace Cultures • 2017 Entrepreneur of the Year – Women of Color Expo • YWCA Woman of Moxie • WNBA Tulsa Shock/Williams Women of Inspiration Honoree • Top Ten Entrepreneur • Top Four to Watch • 40 under 40 • State of Oklahoma Achievers Under 40 • Named Influential African American in Tulsa • State of Oklahoma Small Business Journalist of the Year • Small Business Journalist of the Year Region IV (OK, TX, LA, AR, NM) • Young Careerist of the Year
Am I the right consultant?
I’m a perfect match if…
- You value honesty in a D&I Coach
- You are open to exploring how D&I can add value to your company
- You are open to listening to my recommendations
- You are willing to adopt my Five (5) Guiding Principles
- You want change for your company
- You want your company to become more inclusive in your marketing, training or recruitment
- You want to be innovative and increase your bottom line
We will never make it if…
- You want surface-level consulting regarding D&I
- You really don’t want to hear what I have to say
- You do not adopt my Five (5) Guiding Principles
- You do not want real change
- You do not want inclusion
- You are looking to check a box
Of 321 large global enterprises—companies with at least $500 million in annual revenue—surveyed in a Forbes study in 2011, 85 percent agreed or strongly agreed that diversity is crucial to fostering innovation in the workplace.
Are You Full of BS?