Risha Grant’s D & I Online Videos
Change Perceptions, Behaviors | Create Innovative Teams | Foster Inclusion | Increase Profits
Diversity and Inclusion is an uncomfortable topic. In Risha Grant’s new Diversity & Inclusion Online Videos, she’ll guide you and your employees to a place where you’re comfortable talking about the uncomfortable. In this edgy equity training, international speaker and trainer Grant facilitates honest, authentic conversations about unconscious bias and micro-aggressions, and leads her audience to a new place of respect, understanding and inclusion. The end result is an energized workforce focused on diverse teams that generate new ideas, better performance, and sales.
Engaged employees > More output > Bigger profits.
Diversity delivers dollars. Multiple studies show companies with an inclusive workforce perform better – 35% better– than other businesses. Beyond that, there’s the critical message that all voices should be respected and heard – which enables employees to create and innovate – providing your company with its competitive advantage. Grant’s training will teach you how to build a culture of inclusion and leverage it to improve performance and output.
Risha Grant’s Solution
You’ll get three modules of training that help assess the cultural and organizational barriers blocking your employees and business from authentic change. In this three-step process, you’ll be able to identify, own, and confront your bias while learning to build an inclusive culture and understand the micro-aggressions that keep us irritated and frustrated with each other. This training is for employees, managers and leaders in small businesses to major corporations.
Your solution to change includes:
- Three eLearning modules
- A training guide to help facilitate discussion for each module
- A webinar with Risha Grant
Additionally, receive a free download of the first chapter of Grant’s book, That’s BS! How Bias Synapse Disrupts Inclusive Cultures and the Power to Attract Diverse Markets.
Change your corporate culture by subscribing to Risha Grant’s New ONLINE D & I Videos.
- 3-Month Access – Access the online video training, receive a training guide to facilitate workshop discussions, and schedule a webinar with Risha Grant anytime during a three-month period. After the 3 months, access to the online video training expires.
- 6-Month Access – Access the online video training, receive a training guide to facilitate workshop discussions, and schedule a webinar with Risha Grant anytime during a six-month period. After the 6 months, access to the online video training expires.
- One Year Access – Access the online video training, receive a training guide to facilitate workshop discussions, and schedule a webinar with Risha Grant anytime during the next year. Access to the online video training expires one year after purchase.
Module 1 – Run time 23:00
That’s BS (Bias Synapse)
Get rid of the BS by focusing on unconscious bias. BS (Bias Synapse) is a term Risha coined to explain our brain’s role in unconscious bias. She begins all D&I training with unconscious bias because people need to focus on themselves first to change a corporate culture. Grants shows employees the role they play personally and professionally in every day decisions that may be compromised by positive or negative prejudice.
Participants also learn:
- The 3-step process to overcome BS
- A thorough understanding of unconscious bias, diversity and inclusion
- The brain’s role in unconscious bias
Module 2 – Run time 20:00
Grant’s process works with the strategies and systems you already have in place. From recruiting to hiring to team-building, Grant will show you how to create a workplace where everyone feels include, heard and valued.
Participants also learn:
- Guiding Principles of Building an Inclusive Culture
- Strategies to Hire a Skilled and Diverse Workforce
- Keys to Attracting a Diverse Market
Module 3 – Run time
Negative Messages, Positive Changes
Have you ever complemented someone of a different race only to find out that you offended them? In this module, Grant shows how words, actions and behaviors affect others. Grant focuses on some of the most common verbal and nonverbal slights, insults and snubs and offers new ways for everyone to be thoughtful and intentional about diversity and inclusion.
Participants also learn:
- How to navigate common micro-aggressions
- Daily tips for intentional inclusion
- How to become more aware, open and accepting
Need more info on the Speaking Series?
I hired Risha Grant to be the Keynote Speaker at our 2018 Seoul Sisters Conference in Austin, Texas. She spoke to over 90 attendees for 10 different Samsung Companies across the USA and Canada. She was inspiring, funny and brutally honest. I really appreciated her ability to tell a story, willingness to share her personal experiences and insight. She was professionals and personable.Michelle Manglal-Lan
We had Risha Grant is for our International event in Belfast in February 2018, and she was phenomenal. Risha absolutely crushed it, she is amazing, and had incredible impact. Thank you so much!!!Christina Luconi
I just had to tell you… you are doing the work you were put on this planet to do. Your approach is so genuine and refreshing. I’ve always thought of myself as a pretty open and accepting person, but thanks to you I’ve been analyzing and really searching my existing BS… and realize I have got some work to do. You much such an impression on me that my approach to people that are not “like me” will never be the same.W.G.
Ask me about my
D&I Consulting & Communications
My DiversityConneX recruiting services will help your organization connect with diverse professionals to build a diverse workforce. My website matches organizations with the right diverse professionals for their career opportunities, internships and nonprofit and corporate board positions based on the candidates’ skills, values, workplace culture preferences and diversity.