I have trained a few thousand people throughout the United States, South America and the United Kingdom. I have had personal conversations and conducted in-depth interviews with thousands more. Two simple but extremely complex words are at the core of all diversity and inclusion conversations, whether professional or personal: loss and fear.
- Risha Talks: Here’s the response I received on my column about the ‘N-word’
- Black Enterprise talks to Risha Grant about things people say about each other that are annoying
- Risha Grant tells the Black Enterprise black women need allies at work
- Risha Talks: He called me the N-word, and I lost it. Let’s have a serious conversation about this word.
- Risha Talks: A question for white people: Is this the America you want?