I have trained a few thousand people throughout the United States, South America and the United Kingdom. I have had personal conversations and conducted in-depth interviews with thousands more. Two simple but extremely complex words are at the core of all diversity and inclusion conversations, whether professional or personal: loss and fear.
- Risha Talks: A question for white people: Is this the America you want?
- Risha Grant wins 2018’s Inclusive Leadership Award
- NEW diversity and inclusion training at your fingertips
- Risha Talks: A conversation about school names and historic monuments
- Risha Talks: What do black people do that irritate white people? I got hundreds of responses to that question.