I have trained a few thousand people throughout the United States, South America and the United Kingdom. I have had personal conversations and conducted in-depth interviews with thousands more. Two simple but extremely complex words are at the core of all diversity and inclusion conversations, whether professional or personal: loss and fear.
- Risha Talks – The Tulsa World Column
- Can Our Natural Thinking Get in the Way of Meaningful Dialogue?
- Are black people hindering diversity and inclusion progress?
- Risha Talks: As lines blur between freedom of speech and hate speech, we must create civil dialogue
- Risha Talks: Here’s the response I received on my column about the ‘N-word’