“Why don’t black people care as much about black-on-black crime as they do when a police officer kills a black person?” I was asked this question by an attendee during one of my Unconscious Bias trainings a few weeks ago. Initially, I was irritated. The question sparked a bad memory. But since the goal of these sessions is to create understanding of our differences, I checked myself and asked him to further explain. read more
- Risha Talks: Here’s the response I received on my column about the ‘N-word’
- Black Enterprise talks to Risha Grant about things people say about each other that are annoying
- Risha Grant tells the Black Enterprise black women need allies at work
- Risha Talks: He called me the N-word, and I lost it. Let’s have a serious conversation about this word.
- Risha Talks: A question for white people: Is this the America you want?