“Why don’t black people care as much about black-on-black crime as they do when a police officer kills a black person?” I was asked this question by an attendee during one of my Unconscious Bias trainings a few weeks ago. Initially, I was irritated. The question sparked a bad memory. But since the goal of these sessions is to create understanding of our differences, I checked myself and asked him to further explain. read more
- Risha Talks – The Tulsa World Column
- Can Our Natural Thinking Get in the Way of Meaningful Dialogue?
- Are black people hindering diversity and inclusion progress?
- Risha Talks: As lines blur between freedom of speech and hate speech, we must create civil dialogue
- Risha Talks: Here’s the response I received on my column about the ‘N-word’