“Why don’t black people care as much about black-on-black crime as they do when a police officer kills a black person?” I was asked this question by an attendee during one of my Unconscious Bias trainings a few weeks ago. Initially, I was irritated. The question sparked a bad memory. But since the goal of these sessions is to create understanding of our differences, I checked myself and asked him to further explain. read more
- Risha Talks: A question for white people: Is this the America you want?
- Risha Grant wins 2018’s Inclusive Leadership Award
- NEW diversity and inclusion training at your fingertips
- Risha Talks: A conversation about school names and historic monuments
- Risha Talks: What do black people do that irritate white people? I got hundreds of responses to that question.